Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not email humor but nonetheless, from a chain email

In the pictures below, I don't believe they are completely cruel because I think that America is too lax on how we deal with/punish crimes - no matter how petty they may seem - and that's why we have so many repeat offenders. Although, to do this to an eight-year-old is a bit extreme. I'm sure his ass will not commit any further crimes, though, and I'm sure his family and friends will think twice, long and hard before they do something wrong.

This is from an email...not my words or official words of some news agency (as far as I know anyway)
An 8 year old child was caught stealing bread in a market in Iran. He is punished in a public place, in the name of Islam!!!

His arm will be crushed and will lose its use permanently. A religion of peace and love, they say? How can anyone believe them When they commit such inhumane acts?











No comments: