Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Going to college sucks balls!

I've been going to college in some form or fashion for about 16 years now. Occasionally, I have taken off so it's not a continuous 16 years but nevertheless, it sucks!

I'm nearing burnout and the semester just started. Going to college sucks ass to begin with but doing it at my age, having to work full-time AND having a wife and children makes the time "wasted" in class or studying that much more difficult to give up.

I'm hanging in there as my wife says it is good for my kids to see but I'm not so sure it's good for me to miss out on time with family, friends and what I consider MY fun/free time.

I don't know who said college was important but I'd like a few minutes in a locked room with them to "discuss" their opinion that everyone values so highly!

No comments: