Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doodie doodling

I did this some time ago...I think around June 2008. I was having an unordinarily long (time not size) poop session in my work's men's room. I had my pen with me and decided to DO something else while waiting for the task at hand to complete.

I remembered when I was in junior high school how we all used to decorate our book covers (yeah, remember those? Now they have neoprene book "condoms" for the school books) with the logos of bands. You know back in the day when bands were known just as much for the logo as their songs like Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard, and Van Halen. If I have time, maybe I'll google the bands to see if I can get their logos.

Anyhow, this is what I did in my everlasting patience. It's been a long time since I took it because I used my Blackberry and forgot about the pics until I loaded all the cellphone pics onto my computer the other day.

Oh well, here's the pic:




No comments: