Thursday, February 19, 2009

In the news 02/19/2009

Okay this was from a few days or so ago but shoot me. I've been a little busy with work, school and family. Bitches!

Via Yahoo.news:
Los Angeles (E! Online) – Chris Brown says he is seeking counseling from loved ones and family members, one week after an alleged attack against his girlfriend, singer Rihanna.

Click here for full article as long as it lasts


What this dumb ass kid needs is a beating by Madea's umbrella or broomstick. Chris Brown is 19 and he's beating up on a high-profile superstar like Rihanna. They should put as much effort into prosecuting his ass as that sheriff in South Carolina in regards to Michael Phelps!

When are celebrity-types going to learn that they aren't above the law and can't get out of EVERYTHING!? Give me their money. I'll be able to keep my nose...and record...clean. Trust me!

Basically he's just a stupid, stupid kid!

No comments: