Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In the news 02/24/2009

My homepage when I open IE at work is MSN. Today, in their little "main attraction" window, there was an article title called "The Best and Worst Burgers." It is a little...okay a lot...misleading, as many commentors stated. My thought was that it would be an article on the best and worst (tasting) burgers instead of the best and worst (for you health-wise) burgers. I was all excited to find another gem of a burger joint in my area to test out the all-wise opinions of the MSN food "experts."

As mentioned, it wasn't what I or many others expected as you can see from reading the comments. Speaking of comments, I think the best one was the one I screen-capped below.

I wonder if this is a branch off the muffburger or is one in the same.



Goodbye and Good Riddance!

No comments: