Saturday, February 07, 2009

Torchwood

I've gotten into a new series/show called Torchwood.

The problem is that it's only on the BBC. I'm not sure if I get the BBC on my DirecTV satellite feed. I think I've seen a channel with BBC in the name but I haven't had the chance to confirm because I'm too busy and when I remember I'm just not watching TV. Furthermore, I will have to see if the show is played on this BBC channel if I DO get it.

What made me aware of the show is I got some email from Amazon.com that stated, "Torchwood: Season 1, now available." I clicked the link, Googled the show title, and it seemed like a show I might like.

Problem is I wasn't buying the series and I didn't know if they had it at Blockbuster. So, I did a web search and found the BBC home page with the link to the show. It said on the home page, "Watch episodes online." I clicked the link and I get a message that says something about due to being in another freaking country, piss off and buy the season DVDs if you want to watch...in not so many words.

So, I did another web search and was able to "view" the episodes through alternative means.

I'm starting season one episode six and I think I could get hooked on it. I also read in some forum somewhere that the 3rd season is starting soon so I got to get up to par quickly if I do indeed get the feed through DirecTV.

Now to the point of my post, I was watching Season 1 Episode 5 and one of the main characters...a woman...just strikes me as very pretty in a weird way. She's not a beauty queen but she does have that natural prettiness to her. She's also fairly BREASTY and that's a bonus in my book every time.

Check the screen cap, not the best to show her voluptuousness but I didn't want to seem like too much of a perv!




No comments: