Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Imitation crab...way sushi is done

I forgot to bring my lunch to work yesterday and couldn't decide if I wanted Chick-fil-A, Subway, Pizza Hut or sushi. I went with sushi. It was the easiest and quickest.

These are the "new" offerings they had available. I've taste tested them before at the local Kroger but never actually bought them. I decided to purchase these for $8.49 each instead of the smaller California-type rolls because of the price. Yes, $8.49 is a lot but the California rolls have been slightly increased while they decreased the contents. The California rolls are now 9 in a container instead of 12 like before. So, in my eyes, this was actually a better deal overall. Now I have to see if they made the same change at Kroger. I'll be somewhat miffed but it's a good thing it's not a huge thing for me to let go.

Anyway, enjoyed these yesterday and I have a few left over to enjoy later today...maybe even for breakfast!

No comments: