Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the news 03/31/2011

Just a few quick jots from some articles/stories I've read today:

1) This is a pretty damn cool picture (x-ray) of a stingray. Got this from a quick story at BoingBoing here.


2) Richard Blais apparently won Top Chef All-Stars. You can see an article here. If you look at him, does he not remind of Jim Breuer (otherwise known as Goat Boy from Saturday Night Live)? Well, he does look like him to me.

3) Katy Perry's got a new video out for the song "E.T." I don't know if the big promo for it is because it's new or if just the video is new. I feel like I've heard the song on the radio or something before. Katy does make a pretty hot alien but I think the aliens I've always see have more cleavage exposure. Anyway, you can check the video out here


That's all I got to say about that!
 

No comments: