Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The 50 Most Amazing College Campuses

Saw this link to an article on a Facebook friend of mine's wall.

These schools truly do have a beautiful campus. It's interesting to see the variety of architecture from all old, all new, and a hybrid of old/new. For me, the old architecture inflicts a nostalgic feeling. Not that I'm "old," it's just that feeling the architecture and environment bring forth of a time gone by.

Anyway, the funny thing is that #17's main photo IS NOT for the University of Virginia. It is in fact the main/original building of a college in the heart of north Dallas. I'd have say that the copy editor or reporter or whoever is in charge of the final print needs to be put on probation.


So, that's all I got for randomness right now.

UPDATE: The main photo has since been changed from this afternoon to what I assume is the proper building for the University of Virginia.

No comments: