Saturday, September 10, 2005

Vampire Assassin (2005)

Vampire Assassin (2005). One of the worst, if not THE worst, movies ever made! Never, EVER rent this movie!

I had the “privilege” of renting this movie through my on-line Blockbuster movie pass. So, I probably only rented it for a dollar, which is giving this movie way too much credit that it could earn so much!

I thought I had seen somewhere before it became available on DVD that it was “the must see movie”. I think whoever wrote that review had to be on crack or was the director/producer.

The effects were so poor. The acting was heinous. The script was utter garbage.

And yes, I sat through the whole thing. I rented it. I had to watch it in its entirety because that’s just the way I am.

But I am here to warn you...DO NOT BOTHER RENTING THIS DVD o’ CRAP!


No comments: