Sunday, September 18, 2005

Economics Exam I

Currently studying for my first economics exam. I went to an optional extra study session today at 3 p.m. before my hockey game but it wasn’t a big deal. She went over two word problems we’ll have to work through on the test but she had already done them in class. She seems to be repetitive about some of the stuff she lectures over and over on. I guess it’s a good thing if you learn by rote but sometimes it’s just kind of annoying.

I went to the session just to see if she’d do anything new or go over some things but she really didn’t. Turned out to be an “I was here and made an effort so take pity on me while grading my test” visit!

By the way, we lost our hockey game. It was like 5-2. We didn’t have 3 of our guys there. Sucked losing to the team we did because they are a bunch of cheating assholes! I don’t know how many times I come home from a game with them and I have scrapes and bruises from where those bastards hacked on me. Fucking referees suck but I guess that’s what we get from the “trailer-park-run” business we play.

Oh well, back to studying or sleep now!

No comments: