Friday, September 02, 2005

Two days, two mansions

Catchy title, huh? Too bad the blog to follow probably won't live up to the hype!

In two days - well one night and one hour of another day - I've been in two HUGE ass houses in the area working on people's computers.

I don't mind the money (I typically just charge $75 an hour, so if you are in the Dallas area hook me up with some business!) but you would think these rich people could afford technical/customer service with their computer purchases. I guess that's what I am, huh? DUH!

So, I made $150 off mansion number one and $75 off mansion number two. With possibilities of returning for more work because mansion one needs it on one of their computers and mansion two is purchasing a new machine so I'll be needed to hook her up to their DSL connection.

I could buy that Creative Zen 20GB MP3 player I want or even an iPod if I wasn't so stingy with my moolah.

Moolah is good. Easy moolah is better. But free moolah is best!

No comments: