Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Damn you...you Dallas Stars!

I know I shouldn't bad mouth the team as a loyal, long-term fan but I just want to yell, scream and throw things because of the the Dallas Stars' lack of enthusiasm to at least win ONE game of a playoff series!

I just don't see that they want it! I can't explain to you the anger and disappointment I feel. Yeah, I know it's just a game and it doesn't affect me directly. I should move on but all I can think is what sports am I going to watch if the Stars falter on Friday?

I guess there is always the Dallas Mavericks. They are kicking ass right now and basketball is WAY better than baseball.

I'd like to see the Stars pull the most amazing comeback win in NHL history but I'm just not confident in their desire to want to win. I think I want them to win more than they themselves do.

Oh well...at least I can cry myself to sleep...

:-(

No comments: