Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh my GAWD! The Stars suck!

At this time, I'm ashamed to be a Dallas Stars fan.

I can't believe the poor play that is going on during their playoff ass-romping they are getting from the Avalanche.

They started looking a lot better when it seemed like they were playing like they wanted to win. After they were already down 3-0, they started skating harder, playing harder, hitting harder. It's called desperation hockey. That's the way they should play the whole game, every game!

They even took the lead for 4-3. Then the Stars from game 1 showed back up. They lost that intensity and the Avs scored on a shot that should have never gone in AND it was a shorty. Unbelievable!

Marty Turco is not going to shut up his critics about him not being a playoff goalie. So far, he's shown that he still lets in the easy ones that even a 10-yr-old goalie could stop!

Now, I can't completely blame him because the defense is playing piss poor but that's when you have to rely on your goalie even more and so far Turco hasn't backed them up so well.

I'm just an angry hockey fan, Stars fan, and I want my team to win. If the bastards could just hear me yelling through the TV, I'm sure I could motivate their lazy asses!

Ugh!

No comments: