Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Finals are approaching

Not that anyone really reads my blog or gives a shit but i've been pretty busy lately.

I have my final for my accounting 101 class coming up in a week and a half and right now I am no way fully confident of passing. It's a buttload of information to process since the last test AND the freaking thing is comprehensive on some stuff we learned earlier in the semester. She said that her final wasn't comprehensive in the sense that she would test us on shit we learned months ago. I think she lied!

Anyway, I'm a slacker at studying to begin with so I'm trying to start early. My final is next Friday and she said, "Expect to take a three-hour final." What the hell is up with that? Just because the time allotted is three hours doesn't mean she needs to have a final that takes the three hours. Dammit!

Well, I am at work so I'd better do something.

I will try to type something a little more meaningful later. Probably much later. I know you are all dying from the suspense. :-)

No comments: