Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jessica Biel vs Kate Beckinsale

I was perusing more "gossip" web sites and found this "vote-off".

Jessica Biel vs Kate Beckinsale.
(click here to see more pics for comparison)

VS

As one person stated in the comments, "NO! Don't make me choose!" I must agree with them. It's a very tough call. Both have the ASSets and both are mighty fine!

I think I can talk them into playing nice and have the fantasy-celebrity-threesome I've been looking forward to all my life!

After further review, deep thought and pulling out my hair, I think I have to go with Jessica Biel. I mean don't get me wrong they are equally gorgeous but I think Jessica has a more natural beauty to her - just barely.

Okay, I must have some alone time in the bathroom...."NO, Ma! I'm just pooping!"

No comments: