Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hogan obviously doesn't know best

I've been meaning to blog about this for some time but I've just been too damn busy this past few weeks or so.

Anyway, I remember watching the "reality" TV series, Hogan Knows Best. I was a regular watcher but I remember seeing an episode where Hogan's daughter, Brooke, is trying to start a singing career. They get some meeting with some producer (a black guy, can't remember his name) and Hogan says something to the effect that he doesn't want his daughter wearing slutty clothing to sell her singing. I recall the producer said something like you know wrestling and I know the recording industry. Hogan apparently didn't like this comment and said something about finding another producer.

I first commend Hogan for sticking to his guns about how his daughter would be potrayed but I don't understand how what she wears already around the house is much different to what she'd be wearing to promote her singing.

By the look of it, Hogan obviously wisened up to the fact his daughter NEEDS to dress provocatively because here is the cover of Brooke's CD. In fact, I think she's wearing even less than I would have expected from a father that was supposed looking out for his daughter.


In fact, here is a picture of Hulk and Brooke where it looks like Hogan is pointing to and bragging about the way his daughter is sexily dressed.


In my opinion, she NEEDS to dress like this to promote her music because that damn song, "About Us," is so gosh darn high-pitched and repetitive that I think only dogs can really hear it. Of course, I say her song is repetitive but I also realize that it is the same with just about every song these days. They write 6-8 lines of lyrics and repeat...interlude without lyrics...then repeat lyrics some more.

That's the quality of songs these days and they expect people to buy that shit? Maybe the pimple-faced, grillz-wearing, baggie-panted mo-fos who think they are cool when they really look like a bunch of hoodlums and idgits!

Holy shit, I sound like my father!

No comments: