Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Lake House (2006)

The Lake House (2006).

I just finished watching this movie and I've come away from it thinking three things:

(1) The actual house on the lake in the movie is pretty darn cool looking. Although, I didn't see a fire place or central air and heating so it's got to get pretty damn cold in the winter and somewhat hot in the summer although it's probably easier to cool it off than heat it up.

(2) Sandra Bullock still looked fairly good but she is starting to show every bit of her 44 years (I think she's that old). In fact, I think she seemed a little butt heavy in the movie but the seemed to do a good job with the camera not catching it EXCEPT in the scenes where she wearing a negligee while opening the blinds in her apartment and you almost get to catch a silhouette of Sandra heaven.

(3) Keanu Reeves is definitely no longer Neo material. He's looking like his age as well and even looks more like when he played Jjaks Clayton from Feeling Minnesota. I guess after the success he's had you can look like whatever the hell you want! I remember when he was just a young'n in A Walk in the Clouds.

Oh well, once again, I have exposed too much of my gayness.

I'm gone!

No comments: