Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm a fan of women accidentally or on purpose showing me their parts but...

There is a certain point where I would draw the line. I may have mentioned this before but I work on college campus. As such, I see a lot of bared flesh - bared for one reason or another. I am totally okay with that as long as it's tactful - meaning I don't need to see Big Bertha showing me her plumber's butt crack!

I am so happy for these girls that are confident in their looks and their body but I DO NOT need to see their confidence! No matter what they may feel about themselves, seeing cottage cheese outside of the cottage OR seeing their spare tire is not something the overwhelming public would like to experience!

There is a reason a spare tire is hidden or stowed away in a car.

I'm no spry little buck myself but I also don't walk around with my ass OR my spare tire showing! Maybe just a few shivers of gray hair but that's completely unavoidable.

No comments: