Tuesday, November 14, 2006

IN: Hot chicks on game shows

I am sitting here flicking through the channels when I came upon a new game show that's premiering tonight on ABC. It's called Show Me The Money with host William Shatner. Yes, Captain Kirk has gone from the big screen, to commercials, to Boston Legal, to a game show host!

The game show concept isn't too bad. It's just a spin on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. The thing that gets me with these game shows are the extremely hot, fit, attractive, gorgeous, sexy, did I say HOT, dancers/assistants on the shows. Even on Deal or No Deal.

I don't know if this show will take off like 'Deal' but I don't mind the eye candy while it is still showing! I'll probably forget about it after it's over anyhow.

Is it pitiful that I could blow a load watching a game show?

No comments: