Friday, January 26, 2007

Samsung A900

  

This is my sort of rocking Samsung A900. I don't use it to its full potential but nonetheless it is pretty cool. Two weeks into having it (back in October) I had it in my left pants pocket. I was walking through my house and banged my leg against my two-drawer file cabinet. Not thinking anything about it, I kept with what I was doing. A few days later, I noticed that I had this awesome fig leaf thing on the LCD on the outside of the phone. With further inspection, I realized that the screen was cracked and had like five splinters which made the fig leaf shape.

I know it's been a long time since October but I just got a notification in the mail about my protection plan is increasing a dollar a month so I figured I need to finally get the damn thing fixed. Luckily, there is a Sprint PCS store right around the corner from me. I just haven't taken the time to stop by there and get my phone fixed.

I'm a slacker, what can I say?

No comments: