Sunday, January 14, 2007

The squirrel is in Hell!

This is the squirrel that has been in my attic. We think it is a she because it looks pregnant.

We had the hole it used to enter the attic patched with thin metal coverings to prevent it from getting back into the attic.  For about two weeks now, it's been trying to claw and chew its way back into the attic. Everyday I'd come out the door in the morning and it'd take off scurrying up the roof. I'd come home for lunch and it is there again. Day after day, I'd see this damn squirrel.

Now that it's cold and rainy, this squirrel sits on the window sill off the front porch. It'll run if someone comes out the front door but it'll come back. I think it's trying to stay warm. Better out there than in my attic!

The picture is a little blurry because I had to take it through the little glass window in my door and the screen door to keep this little bugger from running off before I got a snapshot.

No comments: