Saturday, January 27, 2007

Magic shoes


Momma said these were my magic shoes! I bought these about a month ago before our trip to Illinois because my previous pair had holes in the toes from playing tennis. I figured I needed some new ones before we got to the cold of Illinois.

I wore these for the first time on the tennis court while playing my tennis friend and he asked me what the hell they were. He obviously knew they were tennis shoes but he was amused at the "old man" velcro straps. I told him that I don't like to tie my lace shoes tight so I can slip them on and off easily, without untying them. So, when I needed a new pair, I decided to try out the two-velcro strap shoes. They are working out pretty nicely. Easy on, easy off just like my loosely tied laced shoes.

To each his own! Damn straight!

No comments: