Monday, April 23, 2007

College students are dumb

...at least freshmen, anyway.

So, I'm in mechanical engineering class today and these young, stupid and rude fucks (pardon my French, mom) seem to never change my stereotypical opinion of them.

This class is one of my perspectives that I have to take which typically means it is mainly freshmen, maybe some sophomores and those junior/seniors that forgot to take them or took them and didn't pass them. I'm in this class because even though I have basically taken it at the junior/county college level, when you transfer to this private university you tend to lose many of your previously earned credits. If you don't lose them, they typically become electives and you essentially have to take those two years of junior/county college over to satisfy the snobby private school bitches that you took "excelled" coursing in their program. So, what you think would be two more years of school (from county to this private university, anyway) turns out to be four years plus the two years of junior/county college for a total of SIX freakin' years!! How's that for screwing yourself over?

Oh, back to my class...got a little off topic.

I'm in my class trying to listen to the professor lecture about sound and AM/FM waves. I sit on the front row, not because I am a suck up but because I don't like to fight for a seat each time I get to class. I like the same seat each class meeting so I sit up front because who the hell ever WANTS to sit on the front row, especially these wet-behind-the-ears freshmen/sophomores.

Anyway, I can hear this little "psst, psst, psst" sound about four rows back on the opposite side of the lecture room. It's this (cute) little bitch whispering away with some dorky golf-boy (he plays on the golf team although as small as he is I can't see him being highly ranked but I don't know golf). They both are making this annoying too-loud whisper and it's beginning to grate on my nerves. I don't mind an occasional peep but I'm talking these two rude bitches are just going for the world record in whispering in this class!!

The prof either doesn't hear it because he's old or what not but the sheer rudeness is starting to annoy the hell out of me. Luckily, I kept calm and made it through although I would have liked to give them a piece of my mind during class!

I know you are thinking I'm some crotchety semi-old fart but it's not like that.

The little girl has done this on multiple occasions in different seats of the classroom. Hehe, sounds like I'm talking about her sexing it up or christening the lecture rooms many nooks and crannies. LOL!

Anyway, she has even sat next to me and whispered annoyingly to a different boy. Argh! I just wanted to slap the little twit to help her get the point and shut her up!

Apparently she can't find a suitable place to set her cute little ass for any surmountable amount of time. She seems to go wherever the next boy she wants to flirt with or have him help her do her homework for the class. It's funny too to see the boys look for her in class and want to sit with her if she's got an open space.

Dude, unless I'm getting it, there is no way I'd be like that after her sitting next to me and stealing my brain power. Once, you can steal it. Next you have to give a little (a lot) to steal it again.

Thankfully, the semester is about over. This week and half of next week and it's finals time. My engineering final is on May 4th and my statistics final is on May 10...just in time to start summer school!

Yippee ki yeah!

No comments: