Monday, April 16, 2007

The Dallas Stars piss me off!

You know, they say we can't blame Turco for everything but I will blame him for the final goal in Sunday's game of the Stars versus the Canucks. I mean to let in a goal from the high slot is a little ridiculous in my opinion. It's almost like years ago when Chris Osgood with the Detroit Red Wings at the time let in a goal from the blue line. It's one of those things that SHOULD be stopped.

I guess one positive is that they didn't make me stay up until 2:34 a.m. to lose this time. It was only like 12:30 a.m.

In my opinion, the Canucks are not that good of a team but it looks like either the Stars are playing down to their level or the Canucks are playing up to ours. Who knows!

One thing is their asses better not lose again, nor exit in the first round. If they do, "their will be some 'splaining to do!"

Check the latest Dallas News article on the Stars' lost here...

OT = Ominous Trend as Stars lose | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | SportsDay: Hockey: Stars

No comments: