Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Did I happen to mention how much the Dallas Stars piss me off...and suck?!?

I've been a long-time fan, since day one of them moving to Texas, and this is the second year in a row that I'm not confident in my team and the first year that I don't think they truly deserve to win.

There's just no urgency to score, play serious defense, or come away with a win! I truly believe they got lucky to make it to the playoffs with their more-often-than-not piss-poor playing. It's almost like during the regular season the Stars sucked but the other teams sucked just as much if not more. Such a let down for all of hockey and hockey fans!

Once again, I must back Turco and say that it isn't his fault this year that the Stars are down 3 to 1 to the Canucks. The Stars head back up to Vancouver to lose play game five.

I'm not sure I can stomach another loss, the final loss in the series, especially if I have to stay up past midnight central standard time. I just might cry and break things!

To make things worse, I have a test in my statistics class on Friday so it would make studying (or not studying) worth it IF (notice the BIG IF) they were to actually win. But...they'd still have to win two more to win the series. Unfortunately, I don't foresee that happening.

Too bad for us Stars fans!

No comments: