Monday, April 16, 2007

Again...why would this happen...

If there is an omnipotent, all-knowing, all-loving entity called GOD why would innocent little children suffer and die in such ways? I guess I'm just venting because it makes me sad to see the loss of precious little lives. I truly don't believe there is SOME reason for all this needless suffering of children. I guess some will say that who cares how it feels to live on Earth because there is this splendid place called Heaven and we won't recall our suffering from the "living" world. I guess this could be true but why can't the LIVING world be enjoyable like say dinner and the SPIRITUAL world (Heaven) be like dessert. Ya know what I mean?

Dad, girl fatally shot...

8-yr-old girl is killed when ATV rolls over her...

Man: Boy's backyard shooting an accident...

click on a link for full story while they last

No comments: