Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The "poop man" cometh...but did he goeth

So, I think in the past I've written about the disgusting bastards that use the office restroom to create their own Van Gogh's artistry on the seat and back of the toilet. Well, it's happened again!

I had to go #2 and on my floor there is only one restroom with two stalls. The first stall (after entering) is cozy and the second is spacious because it is for the wheelchair bound occupant. Anyway, I like cozy but some shithead (literally) crapped on the back of the toilet seat. I really had to go so I thought I'd get a HUGE wad of toilet paper to see if I could wipe off the droppings. They didn't come off with a few simple wipes and I'm not scrubbing a toilet of someone else's shit just so I can shit in the same bowl.

So, I have to use spacious cubby number 2. Which actually isn't as big as I thought it was but it was still not the coziness I prefer. While on the pot, I heard someone else come in the restroom and enter pod one and close the door behind themselves. I hear the toilet roll spinning and I hear flushing and spinning and flushing and spinning and flushing. I finally hear a "fuck" and the door opens up. I thought this person was going to just leave and go to another floor but instead this person uses a urinal.

While he is using the urinal and I'm still doing my "job," I hear another person come in, says "hello" to the first guy and then enters pod one. I hear more spinning and flushing. Urinal guy finishes and leaves. I finish and exit pod two and notice that pod one's door is still closed. I hear more spinning and flushing as I wash my hands, dry my hands and exit the restroom. So, I don't know if guy number 2 (pun intended) continued trying to clean the toilet or moved to pod two and got 'er dun!

So, that's my ramble. I guess I pay too much attention to some things. I can see the conversation with the wife when I get home.
Wife: "So honey, what's up at work?"
Me: "Well, around noon I had to go poop and..."


No comments: