Monday, April 30, 2007

Market Pantry

So, I was shopping at Target the other day with the wife and kids and we started seeing a brand that we never really paid much attention to before. Apparently, the Target "off-brand" is called Market Pantry. It's not a badly priced product and much of the foods we typically get are fine with the off-brand. We usually grocery shop at Kroger because they have really good deals almost all of the time if you have a Kroger Plus Card. Not to mention that I get ten cents off at the Kroger gas pump if I have been a good buying Kroger customer. It's a good deal when I'm near a Kroger with a gas station affiliated with Kroger and not some "On The Run" gas station which has no affiliation with Kroger.

Anyway, my kids started noticing the Market Pantry brand and they began saying, "Oh no! Pop tarts have gone Market Pantry! Oh no! Jelly has gone Market Pantry!" It was kind of funny for them to be so comedic.

Well, it was funny to wife and I.

No comments: