Friday, January 23, 2009

Pondering and writing...writing and pondering

I write then ponder. I ponder then write.

Too bad I've done neither the past week or so. I've just been busy. The motivation is there and then almost immediately gone.

A lot of it is because in my head everything sounds good, interesting and worthy of putting down. But then I start to put it down and everything turns to shit! I forget how I said it in my mind and it sucks when I type it out and read what I typed.

Sometimes I'll be driving and shit will come to me or something I see will give me a thought. How the hell can I jot that down while driving?! CAN'T!!

So all these wonderfully awesome thoughts, rants or raves get lost in the infinite space of my head.

No wonder I've lost my happy place!

Oh well. I don't expect things to get better as a new semester of two classes has started for me. They are a lot of reading, writing and discussing. All things I will drag my feet on along with everything else.

I'm out!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: