Friday, January 09, 2009

Upgrade: Notebook Hard Drive

So, I went to Fry's Electronics today to pickup a hard drive upgrade for my Toshiba laptop before the sale ended today. I currently only have a 120GB hard drive but have been wanting a larger capacity one. I have been reluctant because I don't know if I want to go through the process of restoring all my shit on the new drive, if I am going to give my laptop to one of my kids, or if I even want to spend the money.

Well, the local Fry's ad for 1/7/2009 had a pretty decent deal. It was for a Toshiba 320GB Notebook Hard Drive for $79.99. It's been very rare to find a capacity of this size for this price. I pondered all day yesterday and today. I finally decided to take a chance and go get it.

I've been watching Bangkok Dangerous so I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet, but since tomorrow (or today) is Friday, I will get right on it after work Friday.



No comments: