Friday, December 03, 2010

Fuel City Tacos

A coworker and I happened to pass Fuel City on our way to a sporting goods store to check out what kind of guns and ammo they have.

I've heard of the tacos at Fuel City being a pretty good deal. The tacos are like $1.49 each. I opted for the beef fajita tacos. So did the coworker.

I'd have to say they were pretty good. Comparable if not somewhat better than Rusty Taco. They weren't super special or anything. The beef fajita had meat, onions and a little parsley. I'd compare it to the brisket taco at Rusty Taco.

I guess they are pretty much equal in their different ways. The main difference is I got two Fuel City tacos for exactly $3.00. I did have to purchase a 20 oz. Diet Dr Pepper from Fuel City but $1.49 + tax was minimal.

Overall, I'd return for more Fuel City tacos if I'm in the area. Most of the time I'm just driving by the place while on I30 or I35.

Anyway...that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: