Thursday, December 09, 2010

Shawn and Gus bobblehead

Saw this over at the USA Network Store.

I love Pysch. I've been TiVo-ing and watching it since the beginning. It stirs a lot of memories for me. I love the references to 80s music and times. Shawn and Gus must be close outside of the show because you can't fake that kind of bond no matter how good of an actor you may be.

I used to have a very good best friend like that. In fact, I had two. I miss that connection. It's fun to have someone to share wavelengths with.

Now, I share that with my wife. She's a pretty happening babe. It's not exactly like having a "dude" but she makes a great substitution as a "dudette." The only problem is that I occasionally have to filter what I say or share with her compared to a dude. Otherwise, she'd probably call 911 on me because she would know the "full extent of the power of the dark side" or just how demented my thoughts can be. Only a fellow dude could understand that but not just any dude. It has to be the long-time-best-friend dude.

Reeling back in from Randomland...

No comments: