Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Pete Sampras was robbed

Not on the tennis court from a bad call but from a public storage facility.

From TENNIS.com:
LOS ANGELES (AP)—Tennis star Pete Sampras says most of his trophies and other memorabilia were stolen from a West Los Angeles public storage facility.

Click here for actual article while it lasts.
I'm sorry but I would think that with the money Pete Sampras has made from a phenomenal tennis career (supplemented by his wife, Bridgette's 'acting' gigs) he would be able to find storage on his land in his own house for his memorabilia.

I have a lot of shit and even I wouldn't trust it in a public storage location much less I wouldn't pay to store the shit.

However, I would invest in building or buying a public storage facility because those apparently make good money. I say this because the sheer amount of those businesses I can find around Dallas AND those I've seen built in the middle of nowhere on I55 through Missouri. All the land a lot of people have through the "country area" of Missouri and yet they will put shit in public storage. It's just amazing to me what people will waste their money on instead of just purging.

Anyway...I feel bad for "Pistol Pete" but if these items were important enough to keep, they should have been kept on his immediate premises.

No comments: