Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How many times?

Can I take it in the ass from people who are supposed to be my friends?

So, I'm sitting in my CRV in the parking lot of a park where a "friend" and I play tennis often. It is in Colleyville and I drive from Dallas so it is only worth my drive if I for sure am playing...which is what, why and only the reason I ever drive out. I've been shafted once or twice before so I made it my "policy."

Well, I screwed that policy tonight!

My tennis buddy and supposed good friend emailed me to say he got a call to sub tonight for this league we sub for occasionally. He said that if I came out he'd bail on the doubles and we'd play singles.

Well, that didn't happen. I was fooled by his assurance, which I shouldn't have bee, because I know how white people are ALWAYS sticking it to people!

Now the nice guy part of me says we were both at fault. I didn't know he was here yet nor did he before he began the doubles. But then, to me, he should have bailed on the doubles once he knew I was there. I would have because he is my friend and these others are just acquaintances. Besides, I never would be in the predicament because I would have set plans with him before I accepted or denied the substitution offer.

I'm just that kind of guy and friend!

So here I ponder to stay or leave because I'm pissed off at another shitty friend. I already drove 30 minutes out here that I think I could just wait the two hours and kick his ass afterward when we play with a couple of other guys like we usually do. But then I think "what kind of dunce fuck would I look like to sit and wait after getting dicked?"

What to do, what to do?

If I stay, I'm going to play for me and then I won't honor any further requests by him to play. He doesn't push my skills anyway. I just play because we are friends and hanging out and playing is enjoyable...at least it was.

Fucking friends. Who needs them? Especially when I already have shitty brothers and sisters that used to do the same until I cut them out of my life!

Fucking "friends"!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

UPDATE: I decided to drive home and not play. I figured I would look like a chump and I could actually use the time to study for my ITOM exam 1 tomorrow morning bright and early at 8 o'clock a.m.

I talked it over with the wife and she knows that I'm the type of guy/friend that would have bailed on the doubles if I asked a friend to come out and play. That's just me. Apparently that's not my supposed good friend that I play tennis with. I truly think he didn't wan to bail on the doubles and look like an ass. I have no problem with that but he should have never asked me to come out and play as well. It's called double-planning and I had people who fucking do that because it always screws someone in the end. This time it just happened to be me.

Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me!!

No comments: