Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tired and busy

I've been tired and busy the past few days...weeks...to type anything really meaningful other than the occasional forwarding of the humorous email. I'm going to try to do better but don't get too excited.

I'm about halfway through a new semester of school and I'm doing pretty good in accounting. I ended up dropping my philosophy class today. About two and a half weeks in, I couldn't stomach the boring ass professor. It's his first semester to teach here and it shows. The entire class hated this guy. He sucked balls, trust me! Difference between me and the other, younger students is that I pay for the class (well, sort of) and not mommy and daddy. So, dropping the class is an option for me although it sets my degree completion back three hours, three hours there. I gave it a try and today I made the final decision to just drop the fucking class besides the fact that I missed the mid-term because I have been planning to drop the class for at least two weeks. Anyway, done deal!

I didn't drop the class entirely because the professor sucked, although it was a BIG factor! I had some family issues (you know the shit-hole brothers and sisters) pop up that required my time and the only time I had available was during work which also includes my occasional hour and a half class. I had to run to talk to lawyers, visit downtown Fort Worth county offices and all kinds of shit.

Something had to give and because I lack focus and discipline the shitty philosophy class had to be dropped! The only thing that I regret is that I won't be in the class at the end of the semester to fill out the teacher evaluation form. I would have ripped him and I hope the younglings do! I did add his name to ratemyprofessor.com and gave my honest, NEGATIVE review. I'm hoping others that were in his class will follow my lead.

Well, I'm getting kind of tired so I think I quit for now. Maybe I'll have something a little more interesting later tomorrow or the next day...or the next.

No comments: