Monday, August 11, 2008

Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Cologne

It's one of the best colognes I've ever worn...but it's expensive. See a "discounted" price here.

A few years ago, the wife purchased it for me. I loved it...as much as I loved Halston Z-14 or Drakkar Noir in my early 20s. I still like both but Creed is ten times better and four times as costly.

When I wore Creed, I received many compliments on the smell from my coworkers and friends. It's quite exhilarating to have women, some hot, some okay, some eh, come to put there heads and noses to the side of your head, near your neck to get a closer whiff of the scent that they could not resist. Shit, it's almost like a pheromone! Ha!

Anyway, I'm looking to purchase some more as I mentioned it's been a couple of years and I'm a cheap bastard with my purchases. 4.0 ounces for $149 isn't a lot of cologne for the money although you really only need a spritz or two and it lasts almost all day and then sometimes longer...the variation is weird.

I also like Dolce & Gabbana. It's a slightly sweet smell, not overbearing like say Obsession for Men. It didn't bring the women running quite as much as Creed but they still liked it. The nicer thing about it is that it's half the price for the same amount of Creed ($67 for 4.2oz).

Knowing me, I'll get one of each and maybe throw in Halston Z-14 just for the nostalgia factor.

Oh well, enough of exposing my feminine side.

No comments: