Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Something different or unusual about yourself

Today, in my ITOM class after a little bit of chapter one lecture, the prof asks us to do an exercise of introducing ourselves to her while she video tapes us (with a Hi-8 camera) so she can watch and help learn our names with faces. That's her excuse but I think she really wanted to watch ME over and over on video but there was no really easy way to do that without raising suspicions. So, she had to video tape the entire class. I'm sure she'll just clip my portion and put it on an infinite loop once she imports it to a computer, edits it, and then burns it to DVD because that dinosaur Hi-8 isn't going to handle it all its own.

Now that the delusions have dissipated, the questions about ourself were as follows:
  • Name:
  • Hometown:
  • Major(s):
  • Something different or unusual about yourself:
I thought about mentioning my "John Holmes" package but I decided that the second day of class was too soon to spring that onto everyone. I'll take appointments later from the ladies for show and tell time but not on the second day.

Yes, more delusions...sort of.

Anyway, I was first to speak since I was on the first seat of back row which I thought would make me inconspicuous and less likely to be called upon. That theory was shot to hell! So, here is the all interesting "me" that I gave up.
Name:
Jay.
Hometown:
Euless, about 30 minutes west of Dallas.
Major(s):
Has varied over my many years of college but am currently set at General Business.
Something different or unusual about yourself:
I'm probably double the age of at least half of the students in the class.
Taaaaadaaaaa! The bitches and hos came a running!

End of delusionary blog entry!

No comments: