Sunday, August 17, 2008

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder and Jolene Blalock

It's late or early depending on how you look at it. I just finished watching Starship Troopers 3: Marauder. It wasn't too bad. There was this actress, a pretty main character, that kept bothering me as someone I have seen in another movie or show before. Her name is Jolene Blalock. Turns out she played the female Vulcan on Star Trek: Enterprise. She was hot in that show although I rarely watched it. It's kind of like the other one...Voyager, I think...that I watched just to see Jeri Ryan's hot body in skin tight uniforms.

Anyway, she also bothered me because in Marauder she seemed to be an Angelina Jolie look-alike. She was kind of too skinny with a fairly large rack and those puffy lips ala Jolie. Big disappointment in her not getting nude or at least half nude but c'est la vie! There were a few other hotties that bared it for the perv in me.

The movie itself was okay although I really think nothing beats the original. Rent it for damn-near free or borrow from a friend.

Here's a teaser pic of Jolene. Click on the picture to follow a link of many others. Some may not be safe for work and those are the kind I like!



No comments: