Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm getting old...and Parkinson's

I think I'm seeing the first sign(s) of having Parkinson's.

Isn't that what Michael J. Fox has?

Anyway, my brow above my right eye has been occasionally twitching the past week or two. My wife says it's just from being tired and exhausted. Which could be quite true since I haven't rested well since we moved into Shawn's for the month. A few days after we moved in is about when it started.

Now, today I've got this finger twitch with the pointer finger of my right hand. I can hold my hand out and it will twitch like I'm tapping something with just that finger. This very well could be from the bad posture and environment that I type in while I'm at work. I'm sure I'm not ergonomically correct at my desk.

This is all I need. Here I thought I'd die by 68 years old from a heart attack or high blood pressure but to lose control of my muscles, twitching uncontrollably and then going crazy was not something I wanted to go through. Well, neither is a heart attack or anything else but you get my meaning.

Hopefully, once we move into our own place and we aren't sharing one room for four people, the eye twitch will stop. Then I can see what is causing this finger twitch but it's been just going on today. I think.

Sucks getting old!

No comments: