Friday, October 07, 2005

Cold weather seems to bring out the Ugg-ly

A cold front came in yesterday evening. The temperature isn’t expected to get above mid-70s for a week. Any longer than that, the weather man can’t predict. Not like they predict correctly anyway. The cold front was supposed to come in Wednesday evening with serious rain but nothing. It was hot and not a drop of water in sight. This morning we had cool weather and misting rain.

I was on my way to class and I saw the appearance of the first Ugg back on campus. Well, the first one I’ve seen. It was on the feet of this beautiful blonde coed wearing a pair of tight-fitting acid-wash jeans. The jean legs were tucked into the Ugg boot. She was downright hot!

After class, I saw the exact opposite of the “good” Ugg. This girl was fairly attractive as well. She was wearing a flowing mini-type skirt with a tight-fitting sweatshirt. The skirt was about mid-thigh and the Uggs reached between mid-calf and knee. What they did for her legs was to make it look like they were trunks. Like the width of her leg was the same from knee to foot. It was odd looking and not very appealing at all. Now if she was wearing the Uggs with a loin cloth and string top, it might have looked much better.

So, there is an example of two attractive females with two different dress styles that either maintained their attractiveness or lowered it down a few notches. But don’t get me wrong, I would still have any kind of “relations” either of them would want. LOL!

So, that’s my metro-sexual thought of the day.

No comments: