Monday, October 10, 2005

More Confucious says...

Went to one of my kids' favorite restaurants today after we saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" at the dollar movie theater.

My oldest child got this..."You would make a good lawyer." It's funny and fitting because we are always telling her this because she's always asking questions like "how", "when", "why", "what" and "where". She thought it was quite funny too because of this.

My youngest got like a book of a fortune that I cannot remember. It wasn't fitting at all, at least I think.

Anyway, I got two in my cookie. Is that a sign in itself? Anyway, one said, "Good news will come to you from far away" and the other said, "You have an ability to sense and know higher truth."

So, basically, my good news came from a Chinese fortune cookie telling me that if it looks like shit and smells like shit, it must be shit and I have the power to know this!

:-0

No comments: