Sunday, October 23, 2005

ScienTOMogy.com - an interesting web site

Visit this web site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScienTOMogy

It's quite entertaining and informative in the sense that you can just see that Tom is losing it or something. Maybe it's part of being a Thetan Level 12 or whatever. He has to spread the word of Scientology like the Jehovah's Witnesses I see riding their bikes in the blistering heat or the freezing cold in their "men-in-black" suits. Poor guys!

I don't follow this but I see bits and pieces of the craziness. He seems to have an "I'm Tom, God of Hollywood and professor of Scientology, hear my bidding!"

In one of the interviews, he tells the reporter that he has stepped out of line. I'd say, "piss off, Tom, you big-nosed, horse-toothed monkey ass!" So, I'd lose the interview but then I would start a black-balling scheme to get every journalist to NOT interview Mr. Scientology! Let's see how well his movies would do then!

I don't watch the movies he is in to see him. I think the movies, if they are indeed good movies, would be viewable if they had any other good actor playing the starring role. Sean Connery makes a good Bond. Tom Cruise wouldn't. Matt Damon did a great Jason Bourne but could also match if not outdo Cruise's Ethan Hunt.

My opinion but I'm just sick of actors/actresses getting this "holier than thou" attitude because they are rich and influential. Tom says he loves everyone and truly, deeply cares about everyone -- (finger pointing) You, you and you! -- but does he adopt any needy child from a third world country or even within this country like Angelina Jolie? Has he truly helped any people like he claims to have "helped many get off drugs"? How come we haven't seen or heard from any of these mysteriously helped people? Did Tom go down to New Orleans and help pull people to safety like the better-than-thou-but-I'll-get-dirty-to-show-I-do-care Sean Penn?

Don't think so!

Oh well. Put a fork in me. I'm done!

No comments: