Wednesday, October 12, 2005

More hatin' on people

Why do bloggers on blogger.com decide to not re-enable the "NEXT BLOG" button on their blog?

It's annoying as fu...dgebars!

I am a "next blog" surfer. I hate it when I click to the next blog and all of a sudden my special button is missing. I have to hit the back button on my browser and then click NEXT BLOG again.

I understand that people are creating/using other templates but there is a very simple code you can input to re-enable this very functional button.

What is funny is that I almost never read the blog that I come to that doesn't have the NEXT BLOG button. I think it's mainly because I am pissed that the button is gone so I have a sort of personal vendetta to NOT read their blog. It's my way of getting back at them. So there!

Stupid, I know. But only if I could reach through my computer and thump that bastage on the forehead for not having my button on his/her blog!

More reasons why I cannot play with knives, forks, spoons or vacuum cleaners.

No comments: