Friday, August 13, 2010

This is the way my luck is...

This was a post that was never posted some time ago, circa November 16, 2005.

I work with a fairly heavy-set woman. She actually could be my supervisor when my boss is out of the office. Today she was wearing black pants and an aqua turtle neck sweater that reminded me of Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

She was sitting in her chair in front of her desk in a manner where she kind of had to lean, stretched forward in her chair to manipulate her mouse. This in turn made the back of her sweater rise a bit above the waste line of her pants.

I get the glorious luck of walking by and catching a glance of the top of her big, fat ass (I don't mean this meanly but it IS a big, fat ass!) outlined by a huge thong on top and her pant waste line on bottom.

Not only am I blind now but I had to run past her office or crying from what mine eyes have seen!

The whole way home I was hoping the cold air would freeze the image OUT of my mind.

I was kind of grossed out and needed to surf for some naked 'hotties' at home but I think the damage was already done.


No comments: