Monday, January 10, 2011

How stupid are Texas drivers?

From a WFAA traffic/weather blog:
8:19 a.m.: Dallas Fire-Rescue has reported that as of 7:20 a.m., they have responded to 72 vehicle accidents since midnight.
Yes, it is icy in parts out there but people are still driving like bats out of hell!

On the way to drop the kids off at school (which is less than a mile away), some man almost ran through a stop sign that Ts into the street I was on. He then had the audacity to honk at me while I was sitting in the far right lane at a light because he wanted to turn right onto the service road whereas I was going straight. I'm sure he'll cause or have an accident but if it was legal for me to snap a few rounds in his ass when he honked at me, I could have prevented further issue from him with someone else.

I'm just saying...

No comments: