Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thundercats! Thundercats! Thundercats...HO!

Image courtesy of GeekTyrant

Dude! I loved this show! I used to watch this growing up. I can't remember if I was 7 or 15 but it was something I watched on a weekly basis during Saturday Morning Cartoons...known now as Saturday Morning CRAP!

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time these days to begin with so all my excitement will be all for naught but it would be cool to see this again. I think Lion-O looks a little young compared to the original series but I don't know the story line behind this reboot. Also, Cheetara doesn't look as "refined" as she did in the original. She was portrayed more sophisticated and mature than the character looks in this new image. She looks too trashy and Kesha-like.

I know. I know. It's a freaking cartoon. Leave me alone!

Anyway, can't wait to see if it lives up to the original.

No comments: