Friday, August 05, 2005

It's been a few days since the last post

Let's see what's been going on...

Well, I plotted a location where some family lives and I've been on another person's guest map here and he mentioned my blog. Pretty cool.

The guest map is pretty cool too! Thought about creating my own but that's just another damn thing for me to create that I probably won't keep up with. Here's the guest map. I'm plotted near the city of Springfield in Pawnee.

Right now I'm typing at work and I just had to mention something I just heard. You want to talk about "kuntry tawk" in Texas. One of my coworkers was giving her email address and she spoke MAIL like "may - yell". Funny!

So, now as I was going to type, people have come up to me to ask me to do things for them. Dammit! I guess I'll have to continue later.

No comments: