Monday, August 29, 2005

Bachelor party recap

Well, Shawn's bachelor party is over and done with. First we went to Hooters for dinner. I'm sure any male knows that Hooters is famous for buffalo wings but we all had either a hamburger, chicken sandwich or philly cheesesteak sandwich. Shawn's brother, Bryan, did order a 10pc wing item as an appetizer but that was about it for the wings. Most of the waitresses weren't too bad but it's rated PG compared to where we went afterwards.

As previously mentioned, the verdict of the type of bar was ALL NUDE. We had been to a few in the past but we needed to find one closer to Dallas because that's where we were after Hooters and most of the other guys that were showing up lived in or near Dallas.

Two clubs that I knew of in the general Dallas area: The Clubhouse or PT's Gold Club. We'd been to The Clubhouse within the past couple of years because one of Shawn's employees was getting married back then so we had to go support him. So, PT's was the option we were going to take a chance on.

I always am hesitant about these places because 1) the costs for all nude is typically a $20 cover and 2) for $20 cover I'd better see some hot women!

At first, PT's didn't disappoint. We come to the door and the doorman says, "It's a $20 cover. If you have alcohol, you have to buy ice which is $12 a bucket. One bucket holds about 18 beers. Also, you have to tuck in your shirt!" WTF!? It's a freakin' nudie bar not the Bonaventure Hotel!

So, we go in. Shawn and the crew he drove with had come but left because they forgot to buy alcohol. Turns out, the bar is actually in Mesquite and this town is DRY! Which meant, to get alcohol, they had to drive about 10-15 minutes back into a Dallas or a Dallas County city and buy alcohol. There was 4-5 of us that showed up after they left. We waited for about 10 minutes and decided to wait inside for them. Why waste our time and money since we were smart enough to stop by a liquor store shortly after leaving Hooters.

The girls that took our money were hot! They weren't scantily clad like the waitresses (I guess that's what they are called) but they were pretty attractive. And at first, the door was where the beauty stopped.

I walked in the door behind the main entrance and the first stage I see, which is directly to my right after entering, there is a chubby ethnic lady that had to have been about 40+ years old. I shit you not! I was shaking my head in disappointment but had to remind myself I was doing this for Shawn.

Past the first stage, I can see the rest of the bar and it's much smaller than the outside would suggest. It's about 930-10 p.m. and the damn place is packed with half the residents of Mexico! Again, I shit you not! No wonder the Mexican communities around Dallas are full of poor, starving little Mexicans! Their damn fathers are blowing their hard-earned construction money on tits and ass they could only dream of having and only get to see and touch because they are dropping $25+ on them for lap dance. Stupid wasteful men, not just the Mexicans. If I can't touch it, poke it, have all kinds of fun with it, I'm not paying more than $1 for their little "show". You go to the stage and they dance a little, touch themselves a little, sway it in front of you and then squat down to take your money. That's pretty much worth a dollar but she's got to look good for me. That 40-yr-old didn't get the time of day from me but all those Pablos, Pepes, Joses and Felipes dropped dollar after dollar on her. Horny, disgusting little bastards!

We pretty much just stayed for the circuit of dancers to be completed. I think there were around 15 girls. Out of those, about half were worthy of the almighty dollar! LOL! I don't think I've seen so many fat, naked chicks in one room, in person, at all! If there weren't other nice-looking chicks, I would have been upset that I wasted $20. If it wasn't Shawn's bachelor party, I would have been pissed but I was still feeling a little robbed.

There was this really tall brunette. Jeez! She had some legs that climbed for forever up to her ass! Although her A-cups didn't match her body height (at least 6 ft) and her face was just average, I wouldn't have had a problem saying "yes" if she asked me to go home with her - if I wasn't married of course! (smirk)

There was this tall blonde but not as tall as the brunette. She had the same A-cups but she was a little more pleasing to look at.

There was the librarian, the latino, the nubian queen, the dimwitted redneck with the recently purchased rack, the trailer whore whose husband told her she needed to make more money so she started stripping and then the naturally, big breasted hottie that put all the other girls to shame.

I only like the naturally big breasted hottie because she took my face in her breasts and rubbed them up and down my face, slowly, methodically, almost putting me to sleep because they were so soft... ummmm... good times!

After hanging out in the bar for a few hours or so, we left around 1:30 a.m. We stopped by Whataburger to get some taquitos and a soda because I was hungry and thirsty (I don't drink alcohol). The bar had a kitchen that opened about an hour before we left. They were serving bacon, eggs, sausage and toast. Sounded good but we were talking about a kitchen at a nudie bar.

Anyway, I ended up driving half the people there because Bryan, Shawn's brother, left early like around 11 p.m. and his ass was one of the two that said we HAD to go to a nudie bar! Freakin' punk ass bitch! Granted it wasn't much to look at but we did pay $20 so we should at least get our money's worth in time if not in looks!

I got home around 3 a.m. My nephew, Robbie, went with me so he crashed at my place because I wasn't taking his ass home that late/early in the night/morning. I had to ring the doorbell for my wife to come open the door because the top lock was locked but my key wouldn't open it. I don't know why the hell she locked it to begin with. Then she has the gall, to question me about ringing the doorbell. Whatever!

Anyway, we stayed up and yacked for a little while until about 4 a.m. I was too tired to talk anymore so I had to go to bed. The wife came in shortly after and the nephew went to bed as well. I knew I'd have to get up in about 4-6 hours because of my kids. Luckily, I got to sleep in until about 10:30 a.m. I was going to try and sleep longer but I heard my wife talking to my nephew and I'm sure he wanted to get home. I also didn't want to miss the women's finals of the Pilot Pen tennis tournament - Kim Clijsters won by the way.

That was about the extent of the "wonderful" bachelor party.

No comments: