Monday, August 22, 2005

1st & 2nd day of class - observations

In no particular order..
  1. The professor seemed a little nervous during her introduction and review of the course syllabus. She had this acid-reflux thing going on. It was nice to know that there would be 25+ expensive cellphones whipped out to dial 911 if needed. With my old, cheaply-priced cellphone I probably wouldn't get a signal in the classrooom.
  2. Why do girls wear these shoulder-string shirts and then wear a bra underneath with straps? I guess this is the style but it's ugly! I mean if they are going to go with shoulder-strings versus shoulder-straps they should at least wear a strapless bra! (Damn! There I am showing my fashionista gayness again.)
  3. What is with the hot girl in front of me flicking her long, flowing, bleach-blond hair while the instructor is lecturing? The chairs are lined up so close together in this classroom that her hair washes back and forth across my book and notepad while she's running her hands through her mane. Is there really a purpose for this other than to torture the old guy in the class? Hm, I wonder what kind of trouble would I get if I just grabbed and jerked it? In a darker room, alone, just maybe...

No comments: